Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Aaah...I love that new blog smell...so pure and untainted, a blank map waiting to be inscribed upon, thoughts and musings rambling their way across the surface to form a picture of the person writing...

But what am I doing? Not 5 minutes old and I'm already burdening this poor thing with flowery prose. But it's late and I don't know what to write about. I just couldn't wait to make...The First Post. And I don't even have a bottle of champagne to christen this shiny new blog with. Oh well, couldn't have done it anyway, the champagne would have stained something terrible and I would have gotten off on a bad foot with the little blog. I mean, how many sucessful friendships do you know started out byone person breaking a hard bottle of alcohol over the head of the other?

But there's more than enough time to start off on the wrong foot tomorrow, right now it's time for bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home