Thursday, December 01, 2005

WHOOOOOOO!!!

Guess who won NaNoWriMo this month?! A half-hour before the dealine?

ME!

*dances around, throwing confetti in the air*

I know! Me! I didn't think I would make it through the whole thing...I just kind of started out, didn't have a plot or any characters...my Dad was doing it and I wouldn't have made it through without him, he sat and listened to me go on and on and on about the problems I was having and the things my characters were doing...

Listen to me, I sound like I'm accepting an Oscar, "I would like to thank the Academy..."

But honestly, my Mom loaded the dishwasher and did the laundry all month long...they're my job, but she did it so I could get time on my book...which still doesn't have a title...

But most of all, it was God.

I prayed over this and He just continually smoothed things out and arranged appointments so I could write and gave me the ideas...Thank You Lord!!!

I'll put up the cool little "NaNoWriMo Winner" icon later...must go now. I've got confetti to throw, horns to blow, and a bed to fall asleep in...Good Night all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo*Marie said...

haha congrats! That's really awesome. I didn't check in to see how you were doing with that & I shoulda. haha. Oh well, better late than never, right?

Jolene

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home