Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hello again!

Why do I always seem to update in the middle of the night? It 12:48 at the moment, the family is watching War of the Worlds and the only reason I'm not is because they started without me, because I just just got back from baby-sitting and don't want to watch halfway through.

The family I was baby-sitting for went to a concert of some kind so they got back late, which is understandable. They were celebrating a friend's birthday, something like that. The kids are really adorable actually, 4 year old and a 6 year old, boy and girl, both blonde and blue-eyed. They could have been twins really.

They also had a sweet cat who walked right up to me and lay back on it's back, waiting for me to pet it. It started purring instantly and was a general sweetheart...but no time to write any more, must go to bed now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home