Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's!

I decided to post a short post, because it's the opposite of what I usually do. And it's April Fool's. That made sense a bit ago.

I wasn't planning on doing an April's Fool's Day joke, until last night when I was brushing my teeth. I was the last one to go to bed and I realized what I could do.

I went into the kitchen and taped down the kitchen sprayer trigger, so whoever used the sink would get a wet surprise. Not mine, I heard it somewhere. It got my Mom, who woke up early, and thought it was my Dad, until I came out of my bedroom asking who got wet.

But, other than that...not much happening. I have to play the piano for church tomorrow, in addtion to being there an hour earlier. Not to mention we jump forward an hour! So, by all good sense, I should be in bed right now. But I'm not, because we're watching Left Behind: World At War. That's the third one. It's got a bigger budget than the previous two, but I still don't like it very much. Maybe it's just Kirk Cameron. But, I do like the show he and that Australian guy do, called "Way of The Master" where they go out and street witness. It's so intriuging watching the conversations they have.

No, I think it's the uncomfortably close shots of people's faces while they're talking...creepy. Oh, The President just got thrown out the window of a four story building landing on his car roof and survived. Nice trick.

Anyway, I must go. I'm just blathering about nothing now and doing it badly...hope everyone had a fun April Fool's!

3 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I have always wanted to do that sink trick. However, my Mom said she would kill me if I did. And I believe her. :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger quirkychild said...

I had the advantage of no one knowing about it except me...and that I was asleep when she was sprayed...she had tme to cool down before I revealed myself...:-)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I've done the sink trick several times. It always worked but only twice was my life endangered by irrate parents.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home